Gensō Shōjoken: Battle Maiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Proposal for Mamizou as a quickly-made bonus character

2 posters

Go down

A Proposal for Mamizou as a quickly-made bonus character Empty A Proposal for Mamizou as a quickly-made bonus character

Post by GandWuser Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Now, she would have to be added in after everyone else due to her playstyle, but I think Mamizou could make a neat bonus character with a similar gimmick as Double in Skullgirls. Since she has shapeshifting abilities, her moveset would simply be her turning into different characters for each attack. These attacks, similar to Double, would act similar to but not exactly like their source attack. Since her moveset would mostly be made up of "stolen" moves, she would have a smaller development time than the rest of the characters. The hardest challenge I can think of would be making her actually be able to switch out her model on a constant basis. What do you guys think of this idea?
GandWuser
GandWuser

Back to top Go down

A Proposal for Mamizou as a quickly-made bonus character Empty Re: A Proposal for Mamizou as a quickly-made bonus character

Post by CyberDagger Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:56 pm

GandWuser wrote:The hardest challenge I can think of would be making her actually be able to switch out her model on a constant basis.
I think I remember reading that this was the major problem with making a 3D Darkstalkers. Can I get one of the coders to comment on this?
CyberDagger
CyberDagger

Back to top Go down